Modern Cloth Nappy :: 24 Pack
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER ONLY.
Estimated Dispatch mid FEB 2019.
Due to the incredibly overwhelming response to our recent restock, all of our Cloth Nappies are currently SOLD OUT. Our next shipment will arrive approx Mid FEB.
PLEASE NOTE: Any orders including PRE-ORDER items will be shipped all together, at the time of restock.
Stock up with our ultimate cloth nappy pack
This pack is designed to support your baby from newborn to toddler age. With 24x modern cloth nappies in your toolkit, expect this pack to keep you covered if choose to use cloth nappies full time. Think of the time and money saved, not to mention the hundreds of nappies you’ll divert from landfill when choosing reusable cloth nappies...high five to you!
Not only are our cloth nappies incredibly beautiful, they’re environmentally friendly, made to last, and designed to keep your little one dry and comfortable day and night. Have fun mixing and matching our print packs to build the perfect 24x cloth nappy pack for your little one.
Modern cloth nappy features
- One-size design to fit newborn babies and toddlers from approx 3.5 to 16kg.
- Easy-to-use snap buttons for quick nappy changes and size adjustments.
- This pack includes 24x modern cloth nappy covers and 24x bamboo insert sets (each cloth insert set contains 1x longer foldable insert and 1x smaller snap-in insert).
- Versatile nappy absorption settings for handling light to heavy loads.
- You choose what goes next to bubs' skin, the bamboo nappy inserts or the stay-dry suede layer built into your cloth nappy cover.
- Includes cloth nappy use and care booklet.
- Access to our educational video library and customer care team to guide you on your cloth nappy journey.
Choose your cloth nappy designs
We’ve handpicked 5 of our most-loved print combinations from our cloth nappy range for you to choose from. Each selection contains 6x nappies. These include a variety of carefully curated designs to suit you and your baby’s style. Have fun mixing and matching to build the perfect 24x cloth nappy pack for your little one.
When placing your order, please select four of the following print collections:
- Neutral x6: Beautiful earth toned cloth nappies inspired by nature.
- Monochrome x6: The ultimate in simplicity and minimalism.
- Turquoise x6: Bright and beachy for ocean and outdoor babes.
- Pink x6: A vibrant selection adored by many little ladies.
- Snow white x6: Our essential white nappy that works with everything.
Want to see how our innovative modern cloth nappy design works, we have you covered.
Modern Cloth Nappy Size
With the snap of a few buttons, your EcoNaps modern cloth nappy will easily resize as you need it. Our modern nappies are designed to fit tiny newborns up to busy toddlers and everything in between (approx 3.5 - 16kg).
Modern Cloth Nappy Style
Modern cloth nappies offer two common style options, the ‘All-In-2 Nappy’ with snap-in inserts (these are a simple to use, easy to wash and quick to fold nappy option), or a ‘Pocket Nappy’ with inserts inside the cover (great for wriggly, busy toddlers, boosting at night times, and keeping things simple for daycare and grandparents). You choose what works best for you!
Modern Cloth Nappy Absorption
Absorption is important when it comes to cloth nappy (or any nappy) success. Too little, you’ll get leaks or be changing every hour and too much, you’ll have one very bulky tushie! Our versatile bamboo insert sets offer five different absorption options to choose from.
Modern Cloth Nappy Fabric
You choose what goes next to bubs’ skin. Some parents prefer to choose a natural fibre, while others want a stay-dry option. We’ve let this entirely up to you with our EcoNaps cloth nappies. Choose from the bamboo terry fabric of the inserts, or the stay-dry suede layer of cloth in the nappy cover.
We’re passionate about supporting families who are new to cloth nappies and offering you quality options in a nappy to suit your needs. If you ever have questions along the way, simply get in touch with our customer care team and we’ll do our best to offer guidance and advice.