Our reusable swim nappies are an affordable and eco-friendly alternative to disposables.
Featuring a modern design, one adjustable size, and OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified fabrics, EcoNaps swim nappies are an excellent choice for families who value simplicity, sustainability and functionality.
EcoNaps swim nappies are the first plastic neutral swim nappy, certified by Plastic Bank. Made from ultra-soft rPET recycled polyester inside and out, EcoNaps are the perfect, easy-to-use swim nappy solution that is gentle on your baby, and gentle on the planet.
1x Reusable Swim Nappy
Here’s what makes EcoNaps cloth nappies so darn special:
- Lightweight materials: Our swim nappies won't weigh your baby down with lightweight, water-safe fabrics.
- Adjustable waist snaps: Two sets of waist snaps ensure your water baby enjoys the perfect fit for longer.
- Mess-free changes: Handy side snaps make removing swimmers after number twos a mess-free experience.
- Fade-resistant: Fade-resistant fabrics ensure swim nappies will look great for many pool and beach adventures.
- Australian design: Our premium swim nappies are hand-designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia.
EcoNaps’ swim nappy fabrics are made with integrity and contain no harmful chemicals:
- Outer cover: Waterproof and breathable rPET polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate prevents leaks.
- Inner cover: Quick-dry rPET polyester mesh helps catch solids while releasing liquids, to keep baby light and comfy.
Adjustable waist snaps: Two sets of waist snaps ensure your water baby enjoys the perfect fit for longer.
Mess-free changes: Handy side snaps make removing swimmers after number twos a mess-free experience.
Fade-resistant: Fade-resistant fabrics ensure swim nappies will look great for many pool and beach adventures.
Australian design: Our premium swim nappies are hand-designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia.
Our swim nappy fabrics are made from rPET recycled polyester and OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified to contain no harmful chemicals.
Outer cover: Waterproof and breathable outer with heat-bonded TPU laminate to prevent leaks.
Inner cover: Quick-drying polyester mesh to catch number twos and let liquid pass through.
Washing reusable swim nappies in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Remove solids
Drop any solids in the loo and store the used cloth nappy in a dry pail.
Step 2: Washing
Wash at 40-60 degrees with detergent.
Step 3: Hang to dry
Air dry swim nappy or use a clothes/tumble dryer on low.
Click here for drying tips and temperatures
Shipping within Australia: Flat rate standard shipping of $9.90 on all orders. $12.90 Flat rate express shipping.
Shipping to New Zealand: $15.00 Flat rate shipping on all orders.
Shipping Internationally: Postage rates are calculated automatically at the checkout and are based on the total weight of your order.
We’re dedicated to making your EcoNaps experience a great one. You can return any unwanted items within 30 days of purchase.