Based in Byron Bay, EcoNaps is on a mission to inspire a sustainable lifestyle movement one nappy at a time. We create beautiful cloth nappies, swim nappies and accessories for eco-conscious families. We value style, sustainability, quality and community.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be working in a small team to take the lead on all things design and marketing coordination. Your role will be diverse day-to-day, responsibilities including graphic design and implementation of marketing campaigns across eCommerce website, products, email marketing, social media and more.
You will be able to interpret creative briefs, flag issues and offer ideas will help you excel in this role. You will have a knack for marketing and a passion for creating memorable brand experiences across all touch points in an ecommerce setting.
This is a permanent part-time position based at our Head Office in Byron Bay, offering a minimum of 20 hours per week with the potential to increase.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager across the marketing, sales and retail channels, with a strong focus on digital and eCommerce marketing.
- Create and design digitals assets, visual content, imagery, and graphics across the website, EDM’s paid ads and social media inline with EcoNaps brand aesthetics.
- Support in the conceptualisation, planning and implementation of branding and marketing campaigns across eCommerce platforms, EDM and social media platforms.
- 1-2 years experience in an eCommerce design role within a fast-moving marketing department
- Experience in design programs including Canva, Photoshop, Indesign & Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with eCommerce and digital marketing platforms such as Shopify, Klaviyo & Planoly
- Print knowledge & experience are preferred but not essential
- Photography, videography and editing experience highly regarded
- Embrace a collaborative team attitude & a positive proactive approach to your work
- Organised, excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and adjust to pressing priorities
- Strive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible hours/days
- Work within a team passionate about sustainability
- Generous staff discounts within the Think Better Group baby and lifestyle brands.
Permanent part-time position (minimum 20 hours) with potential to increase. Role based from our Head Office in Byron Bay.
Salary dependant on experience. If this role excites you, please send a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.