$10 off just for you!
Join our tribe for exclusive previews and enjoy $10 off your first cloth nappy purchase.
Part-time position - approx 15 hours per week.
Based in Byron Bay, EcoNaps is on a mission to inspire a sustainable lifestyle movement one nappy at a time. We create beautiful cloth nappies, swim nappies and accessories for eco-conscious families. We value style, sustainability, quality and community.
This role is responsible for building and managing our online community and looking after our customers. This includes managing communications via our social media platforms and inboxes, and assisting our customers by offering specialised product advice and ecommerce order support. In addition to inbound queries, you be proactive in using EcoNaps’ voice to offer sustainability and cloth nappy advice in relevant social media communities (therefore some personal experience with these topics may be useful). You will have excellent communication skills, a confident and friendly disposition, and strong customer service experience (ideally in an ecommerce setting). Personal experience using reusable nappy products is preferred. This is a part-time role based in Byron Bay offering approx 15 hours per week (spread over 3-4 days) providing a balance of working from our Byron based HQ (2 days per week) as well as several hours working remotely.
- Personalised product advise and support
- Order management including, refunds shipping and warranty enquiries
- Building and supporting our online social media community
- Responding to social media questions and comments on Instagram & Facebook.
- Identifying groups and offering helpful tips re sustainability and cloth nappies.
- Ad hoc duties that enhance our customers experience with the brand.
- Ecommerce admin
- At least 2 years experience in a customer service role.
- A great communicator with demonstrated writing ability.
- Shopify experience is desirable (but not essential).
- Personal experience in using cloth nappies a bonus.
- Great communicator
If flexible hours, and being part of a passionate sustainable business excites you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter today. Otherwise get in touch with any questions.